Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BAGS!!

Left To Right- LeSportSac (Pink) Liz Claiborne (White With Box-Shaped Flower) Coach White And Grey Handbag


This bags are my Favorites...<3>

I Haven't used my Coach yet...I'll only use it on special events ...
The Liz Claiborne And Lesportsac yes~ I already used it I use it when I wear light colored outfits...


My Parents bought me these whenever they come home from other countries~

The LeSportSac was from my mom she bought in Hong Kong..The country which I consider as the best Shopping Paradise!!

The Coach & Liz Claiborne was from my dad...The Liz Claiborne was from Singapore..And the coach was from Hong Kong Again~ DUH HONG KONG HAS THE BEST SHOPPING MALLS~!

I have ''The North Face'' backpack from my mom..she bought so I could use it on our Field Trip To MOA (SM Mall Of Asia) It's not in the picture but don't worry another blog about the bags I love will soon arrive~~

THANK YOU..FOR READING


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm a fashionista and i'm really impressed by your review of your bags.

    and you have a good taste in choosing!

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Follow!